Uber Lisbon Portugal
3 weeks ago
About the role
The Community Operations organization at Uber is responsible for delivering world-class customer support to riders, drivers, eaters, and couriers. Within our Community Operations organization, Uber Greenlight locations help new drivers get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and serve as a logistics hub for drivers in their city. We look to our in-person support representatives, or Uber Experts, to serve as the face of Uber for drivers in hundreds of Greenlight locations around the world and provide sign-up help and overall support!
What will you do?
• Provide high quality front facing customer support
• Ensure issues are resolved using procedures or are escalated promptly
• Facilitate driver sign-ups and communicating value proposition of driving with Uber, which may include proactive outreach
• Engage and support Drivers and Earners already on the platform in order to enable them for greater success
• Partner with management... on improving/buildings support processes
• Assist with local events and promotions
• Troubleshoot and problem solve through straight technical issues
• Communicate effectively with various stakeholders when needed
• Present to groups of drivers & earners
What you will need:
• Some experience in retail, hospitality, or customer service
• Attention to detail, problem-solving, communication (written and verbal) skills
• Empathy, punctual, organization, EQ, active listening, basic computer savvy, teamwork/collaboration, adaptability, conflict management / resolution, adaptability
• Customer Centricity
• Executional Excellence
• Problem Solving
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
• Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.