Swift Human Resources Johannesburg South Africa
2 weeks ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Tool Maker at our Client in Silverton Pretoria.
Trade Test: Tool, Jig and Die Maker
5 - 10 years experience
• Experience working as a tool and die maker.
• In-depth knowledge of machine tools and their uses.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and design schematics.
• Extensive experience with metalworking tools including drills, milling machines, grinders, and lathes.
• Ability to lift heavy objects and operate large machinery.
• Experience with quality control analysis.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reading and interpreting blueprints, design schematics, and CAD drawings.
• Visualizing and computing metal shapes and tolerances.
• Designing jigs and templates as work aids in the fabrication of parts.
• Measuring and marking metal stock for machining.
• Setting up machine tools such as drills... lathes, grinders, and milling machines.
• Cutting and shaping blocks to specified dimensions.
• Filling, grinding, and shimming metals to ensure a smooth finish.
• Fitting and assembling tools and die parts.
• Inspecting finished dies and tools for defects, smoothness, and contour deformities.
• Conducting test runs with completed tools and dies.
Our client is a mechatronics innovation and development company that specialises in bespoke industrial turnkey solutions, comprising of robotics, machine building, automated guided vehicles, packaging solutions, telemetry smart factory & city systems, aluminium kits building solutions, automated torque tools, and spray painting solutions. Directech has been in operation for the past 26 years
Johannesburg South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.