PwC Türkiye Türkiye Turkey
3 weeks ago
Position: Payroll Experienced Consultant (JP00165)
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems
We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC has been providing services to the Turkish business world since 1981, with a professional staff of 2.400 in İstanbul, Ankara, Bursa and İzmir, we provide services to create the value that our clients look for.
· Act with integrity
· Make a difference
· Work together
· Reimagine the possible
If you share our values & aspirations, we want to meet you.
So, take this opportunity of a lifetime and join us. We'll help you reach your full potential.
PwC Turkey Tax Reporting & Strategy Services serves its clients in order to meet their outsourcing needs like accounting, payroll, management reporting and others. We are looking for Consultants for our growing TRS... department with following qualifications.
What is in PwC for you?
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us.
What you will find in PwC;
• Continuous learning
• Training and development opportunities for your future career
• Global mobility opportunities in various PwC offices worldwide
• Commitment to diversity and inclusion
We are looking for a 'Payroll Consultant' for our multinational customer, operating in audit and accounting consultancy sector; who will be working within the Payroll Outsourcing Team.
· University degree in Business Administration, Labor Economics and Industrial Relations or Industrial Engineering
· 2-4 years experience in payroll process
· Good knowledge of labor law
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications
· Excellent communication skills
· Good command of English
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Performing payroll processes for the corporate companies,
· Keeping records and reporting overtimes, vacations, severance payment provisions,
· Completing all legal procedures about commencement and termination of employment, in accordance with related legislations,
· Preparing and forwarding monthly reports of/for SSI, District Labor Office and Turkish Employment Agency.
As per Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No.6698, promulgated in the Official Gazette dated 07 April 2016, as the data controller, we will process personal information which you share electronically through and will maintain the confidentiality of your data in our database, for the evaluation of existing and future job opportunities in the PwC Global Network.
In addition, your personal data may be shared with local or international PwC Global Network companies, business partners, suppliers, judicial/administrative authorities, and authorized private legal entities. Your data subject rights as the data owner are specified in Article 11 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law which you may reach through the website of the legislation [https://(Use the "Apply for this Job" box below).]. By applying to this job, you accept that your CV will remain in our database.
You may reach detailed information through our Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants from our website:
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.