OCT, Russia St Petersburg Russia
3 weeks ago
Main activities may include but are not limited to:
• Drafting and updating the templates of the contracts (in English, Russian, bilingual) related to the organization of clinical trials, services, agency, and lease contracts, as well as additional agreements to them;
• Review and approval of contracts, additional agreements, confidentiality agreements, powers of attorney, and other legal documents provided by counterparties (English, Russian, bilingual);
• Communicating with counterparties on negotiating the terms of the above documents, both directly and jointly with other specialists of the company;
• Drafting of legal documents (in English, Russian, bilingual), including various types of agreements, letters, notices, claims, confidentiality agreements, powers of attorney, etc;
• Support of the activity of legal entities from creation to reorganization, including the introduction of changes into the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
• Drafting and amending the statutory and... other corporate documents;
• Analysis of internal acts and organizational and administrative documents for compliance with current legislation requirements together with related departments of the company;
• Consulting and cooperation with related departments of the company on legal issues;
• Providing legal assistance during due diligence and bank account opening procedures;
• Interaction with public authorities in connection with the company's business activities;
• Interaction with outside consultants on matters requiring the involvement of such consultants;
• Maintaining an archive of legal documents of the company.
• Bachelor law degree;
• 5+ years of PQE;
• Profound knowledge of civil, corporate, labor, and tax law, and relevant experience in these areas;
• Fluent English (both written and oral);
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Word and Excel;
• Proficiency in electronic information and legal systems;
• Negotiating experience is desirable;
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Excellent time management skills (ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-tasking);
• Excellent communication skills, cultural awareness;
• Ability to work independently and make decisions and reasoning.
• Challenging job in a highly qualified team;
• Employee-friendly work environment;
• Competitive salary;
• Professional growth in clinical research field.
If you want a career that makes a difference, then you are the person we’ve been looking for and OCT is the place for you!
St Petersburg Russia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.