Chevo Consulting Norristown PA United States
3 weeks ago
DescriptionChevo is hiring an experienced Senior Operations Research Analyst to join our expanding firm in the Washington, DC area. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client's business and become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will have previous experience supporting fee funded organizations and demonstrate versatility in understanding... and performing work related to DHS Fee Setting Engagements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide support and assistance in government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications planning, and management related issues.
• Formulate and apply mathematical modelling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business management or a related field
• Minimum of eight (8) years' experience in business process development, re- engineering, management, and five (5) years of working with a fee funded organization.
• Proficiency in financial analysis, activity-based costing (ABC), Cost Perform software, and fee management processes.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to provide and maintain performance metrics support.
• Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of programmatic data.
• Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives.
• Understanding of risk management and risk management tools
• Ability to develop point papers, briefing materials, and to make oral presentation of these materials to all levels of management.
• Proficient in the following Microsoft applications:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Chevo ranks on the 2020 & 2021 Washington Technology Fast 50 list and is a winner of the 2012 through 2020 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law
Norristown PA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.