Premium Retail Services Owen Sound Canada
2 weeks ago
Location: Owen Sound, Ontario, N4K 6Y3
Ref #: M42826
Employment Duration: Part-time
Description and Requirements
As a Premium merchandiser, you'll join an established and fast growing, values-based company representing hundreds of brands across retail locations. Growing sales for Premium clients is the name of the game, and you'll do it by executing retail merchandising activities. What's in it for you?
• Competitive hourly rate.
• Flexible schedule.
• Working with the top brands in the tech industry and beyond. What will you do?
• Install promotional materials and displays to ensure our clients' products stand out.
• Audit retail displays to make sure our clients make their best impression.
• Stock and pack out products to help ensure shoppers find what they need.
• Represent Premium and the client in some of the biggest retail stores in the world. How will you succeed?
• Scheduling work as soon as it is... assigned.
• Completing work within the provided timeframe.
• Reporting your work the same day you complete it.
• Harnessing your inner drive and passion for success. When the client wins, we all win.
• Using strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Closely following detailed instructions to ensure we get it right the first time. What do you need for the job?
• Your driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle to get you from point A to point B.
• Basic tools (screwdrivers, hammers, etc.) to help you get the job done.
• A smartphone or tablet with access to data and internet. How will Premium keep you safe during the COVID pandemic?
• Premium will provide you all the necessary materials to keep you safe as an essential worker at retail locations (masks, gloves, etc. as needed). So, are you Premium's next Retail Merchandiser?#WeArePremium
Premium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those moving forward in the next step of the selection process will be contacted.
< Back to search results
Owen Sound ON
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.