Workforce Australia for Individuals North Ryde NSW Australia
3 weeks ago
Outcomex ICT Project Managers are responsible for overseeing end to end delivery of ICT
projects to Outcomex Group customers.
The ICT Project Manager’s goal is to ensure the smooth delivery of projects on time and
Within Budget. The Tasks Include
Typical work activities usually include the following:
• Work closely with Outcomex Sales and delivery engineers to understand project
• Determines project and delivery requirements
• Analysing customer requirements and managing the resources allocated to those
• Formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT)
strategies, policies and plans
• Directing the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user
• Directing ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments,
maintenance and operations
• Overseeing the security of ICT systems
• Adapts existing programs to meet users' requirements
• Answers queries from customers relating to project... queries.
• Ensures efficient use of engineering resources when on a project
• Oversee the completion of training courses to ensure that an Outcomex Support
Technician is familiar with Outcomex client environments.
• Training across Outcomex Go to Market technologies such as IP Telephony, Call
Centre, Security, LAN/WAN Switching, Routing, Wireless and Video based
technologies (at a project management level)
• Working closely with colleagues and collaborating with other IT staff;
• Planning and future implementing future IT developments and undertaking project
• Provides mentoring to junior ICT project coordinators within Outcomex
North Ryde NSW Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.