Supagas Ingleburn NSW Australia
3 weeks ago
We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced National HSEQ Systems Manager based in Ingleburn.
About The Company
Supagas is a fast growing national, leading supplier of cylinder gases such as LPG, Industrial Gases, Hospitality Gases and Helium. We are rapidly building a reputation for growth and success based on an exceptional "YES WE CAN" customer service offering and quality product in the highly competitive market.
About The Role
We currently have an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced HSEQ Systems Manager to join our team as out of Ingleburn
This Position reports directly to the National HSEQ manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Embody the ‘Yes We Can’ ethos in all aspects of the role and responsibilities.
• Demonstrate our vision of “Think Safe, Work Safe, Live Safe “in situations you come across within your role.
• Ensure that all staff have a clear understanding of the HSEQ Integrated Management systems requirements and principles.
• Provide... support to the National HSEQ manager and the teams responsible for the MHF Safety Case.
• Ensure the audit program is compliant in monitoring elements of the IMS in accordance with an approved scheduled audit plan.
• Maintain and continuously improve the Supagas internal audit program. (schedule, coordinator coaching, developing templates).Assist in regulatory audits and the preparation of reports as required.
• Administer software such as Rapid incident reporting, Rapid Contractor management, ChemAlert, SAI Global portals for Australian standards.
• Develop the systems required and implement ISO45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 nationally. Ensure the systems are practicable.
• Ensure the systems are effective and in use with appropriate Audit systems.
• Provide senior management with relevant information regarding HSEQ systems.
• This role requires occasional travel.
Skills & Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an occupational safety and health, quality and or training role at a similar level.
• Lead Auditor certification, with relevant audit experience.
• The successful candidate will be required to attend a pre-employment medical
• Experience in development and implementation of quality, safety, and environmental management systems.
• Experience in leading cross functional initiatives
• Trained and experienced Lead Auditor:
• Sound knowledge of regulatory matters and standards
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software.
• Experience in database management, document development and computer-based training theory assessments.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to effectively communicate and illicit results at all levels with the organization and with external stakeholders.
• Possess a keen attention to detail and accuracy, exceptionally well organized and methodical in approach.
• Self-motivated, results orientated with a logical and precise mindset.
• A positive attitude focused on safety, success, problem solving and the ongoing compliance achievement of Supagas.
• A National Police Check and Demerit Points Statement is required PRIOR to commencement.
• Continual ongoing support and training provided significant future career opportunities
• Employee rewards program
• Work for an Essential Service for financial security!
If you believe you possess the skills and experience listed above and want to be the next member of the Supagas Team please, click apply below!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Ingleburn NSW Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.