Helvetica Partners Sàrl Switzerland Switzerland
3 weeks ago
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software Test Automation Engineer (C# / Selenium). The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
· Develop & execute automated tests on acceptance & system test levels in a lab environment.
· Develop & maintain the test infrastructure.
· Test software developed for cloud, web & embedded applications based on state of the art principles & design patterns such as SOLID.
· Ensure that test outcomes are easily accessible, transparent, timely & generated automatically.
· Recommend & support quality improvements & changes to testing processes & tools to correct deficiencies & improve efficiency.
· Collaborate closely with software development, product management & requirement engineers to understand the intended software behavior & contribute suitable test solutions.
Your Skills & Profile:
· At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in Designing & Supporting Test Automation for... Complex Software Products; ideally including experience in Testing Web & Cloud based solutions.
· Skilled in Programming in C#/.NET.
· Experienced in software testing tools, preferably including SpecFlow / Gherkin, SpecSync & Selenium.
· A good knowledge of Best Practices & tooling for Agile Methodologies, Automated Testing & Code Quality.
· Any experience in Kubernetes & Docker is considered a plus.
· University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
· Self-motivated, proactive & both team & quality-oriented.
· Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.