Armut / HomeRun İstanbul Turkey
3 weeks ago
Armut is a leading local services marketplace with over 700,000 professionals across 4,000 services and has seen over 1000% revenue growth in 5 years. Our purpose is to make it easy to find good quality, trusted providers by using the latest technologies and machine learning algorithms. We have served 5 million customers with 99% customer satisfaction in 8 different countries.
We recently joined forces with Italy’s number one ProntoPro. We’re accelerating our sustainable growth with the new investment round of 15 Million € and increasing the number of operating countries to 14 in the EMEA region. We are the market leader in Turkey, Italy as well as Romania and Egypt. Our impact keeps growing in the UK and Saudi Arabia with HomeRun; Spain, Germany with ProntoPro brands. In our quest to be the leader of the Europe and Middle East local services market, we have more exciting market launches ahead of us!
Our strength is rooted in our core values: always putting our customers first... solving problems with data and continuous learning. Our customer centric and technology based approach enabled us to change the local services industry and we’ll continue to do this on a global scale. We offer a world-class working environment where entrepreneurial spirits speed up their careers. Our like-minded & dynamic team members are best in their class with international experience. We work hard and have fun together!
Thanks to our continuous growth, we are looking for new super stars who share our passion to transform the way people find local services and want to make a real impact. Join us on our journey to be the world-leader local services marketplace!
• Be a part of global marketing design team which covers 14 countries in EMEA region
• Support marketing design team for hitting deadlines with graphic design tasks of social media accounts in line with content calendar;
• Manage the visual repository of app/web, define, find and add new images for the emerging services
• Bring your creativity for your assigned projects and learn how to manage projects with specific deadlines;
• Folder A-B test learnings and prepare detailed documentation about them;
• Understand current design trends and apply them to your designs;
• Work closely with category, marketing and engineering teams to increase marketing projects effectiveness.
• 4th year student in a top school in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or a related field;
• Able to do long-term internship at least 3 full days a week;
• Have experience in Adobe products; Figma knowledge is a plus;
• Passion to learn different areas of marketing design;
• High level English proficiency;
• Hunger for knowledge including new technologies and skills;
• Courage to face with ambiguity and uncertainty;
• A self-starter mindset and can-do attitude;
• Passion for learning and scaling new businesses.
• Competitive salary;
• Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
• Be a part of a global team located in Istanbul & Milan that manages marketing activities of 14 countries;
• Never-ending growth opportunities supported by learning & development fund;
• Working environment where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
• Extra vacation time, flexibility to work from home;
• Beach days, theme nights, sports & game events and any other social activity ideas you come up with
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.