Hoop Recruitment Southampton United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Are you in a systems role currently looking for an opportunity with career progression and professional development? Do you want to work for an organisation with an exceptional company culture? Then I would love to discuss this opportunity with you
I'm continuing to partner with my longstanding client who are a Top Tier Firm in the legal 500, and one of the best firms to work for in the UK.
They are currently looking for a permanent Finance Systems Analyst to join them in their highly experienced finance team.
This role is will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone in a systems role in a firm due to the professional development and progression that is available at the firm alongside the role being a varied and technical role which will allow you to develop and enhance your current skills.
Alongside an excellent role, the organisation has exceptional benefits as well including:
• A strong emphasis on hybrid working (more work from home with occasional office visits)
• Excellent... company culture that's friendly, supportive and engaging
• 26 days annual leave plus bank holiday
• Enhanced pension
• Employee assistance
• Subsidised gym memberships
And many other benefits
• Supporting in systems configurations and administration.
• Responsible for systems testing.
• Maintain and update training documentation and provide staff training.
• Ensure continuation of data integrity
• Help with systems integrations and ensure they work correctly
• Review reporting outputs
• Testing rollouts of new systems reports or interfaces
• Report and communicate on any and all systems issues
• Maintain user access
• Assist with month and year end
• Experience in the legal sector- ideally using the 3E system
• At least 2 years experience in a finance systems role
• Strong Excel skills
• SQL experience ideal but not essential
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent eye for detail
If you are interested, I would love to discuss the role further Please apply for a confidential conversation
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.