Thermo Fisher Scientific Rixensart Belgium
3 weeks ago
Scientist (FSP Client Dedicated) - Belgium, Rixensart
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
Thermo Fisher's clinical research business is a leading global contract research organization and world leader in serving... science. We are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our mission – to enable our customers to make the world healthier, safer, and cleaner.
Within our Analytical Services team, we have a functional service provider solution, which is a unique partnership that allows our customers to use the experience of our staff, while allowing you, the employee, to gain direct experience working onsite at a pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical company, all while maintaining full-time benefits.
PPD are currently hiring for an experienced Scientist to join our sponsor dedicated team based in Rixensart for a 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
• Coordinate lab experiments on vaccines formulations including a variety of antigens modalities.
• Preparation of calculation sheets on Excel
• Complete formulation activities and relative characterizations in coordination with other departments.
• Document experiments in e-lab notebook application and write the relevant reports assuring the respect of timelines required.
• Participate to lab housekeeping including EHS aspects.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• Bachelor in Bio-engineering, Pharmaceutical sciences, Biology , Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Chemistry
• Ideally 1-3 years of relevant experience in practical lab techniques such as aseptic technique, buffer preparation, SDS-Page, DLS, pH meter, Osmometer
• Knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
• Great teammate, eager to give support to colleagues
• Able to work in an agile and organized setting with structured timelines.
• Result-oriented, meticulous and structured.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively.
• Proficient in spoken and written French both scientifically/technically as well as conversational.
• Reading and understanding technical English
• Right to Work in Belgium
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
• Experience with NAT-based assays (DNA and/or RNA analysis)
• Experience in pharmaceutical formulation techniques
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory with PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
• This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.