Fresenius Medical Care Malaysia Sdn Bhd Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
3 weeks ago
1) Prime dialyzer and bloodlines
2) Record patient’s medical information and vital signs
3) Make ready of dialysis equipment
4) Oversees dialysis treatment from start to finish
5) Cannulate accesses
6) Demonstrate the abilities to administer medications including thrombolytic
7) Identifies irregular dialysis reaction and notify to appropriate team members
8) To ensure blood investigations are carried out on schedule or as instructed by the doctor. All blood results to be charted and filed. Any abnormalities of the results should be notified to doctor immediately.
9) To ensure patients’ medical files are updated at all times. All prescriptions and doctor’s notes are filed accordingly.
10) To inform the Staff Nurse In Charge of any defective medical equipment, accidents and complaints. To hand over daily occurrence and status to the staff nurse of the next shift via the incident book.
11) To inform patients of their next treatment dates and to notify Staff Nurse In Charge of any changes... in schedule.
12) To assist in the counseling and education of patients, including diet and rehabilitation.
13) To ensure that the dignity, safety and well being of the patient are respected at all times.
14) To observe codes of confidentiality in the nursing care of the individual patient.
14) To develop good communication with patients' relatives and visitors. To greet patient and
be courteous to them.
15) To maintain professional behavior, appearance and attitudes at all times.
16) To perform duties as assigned by superior and willing to be deployed or relocated
• Annual Leave
Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.