Tasmanian Government Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
3 weeks ago
We are in need of a focused Registered Nurse - Child and Family Health Nurse (500894) to join our awesome team at Tasmanian Government in George Town.
Growing your career as a Full Time Registered Nurse - Child and Family Health Nurse (500894) is an awesome opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in cooperation, emotional intelligence and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Registered Nurse - Child and Family Health Nurse (500894) at Tasmanian Government today!
Registered Nurse - Child and Family Health Nurse (500894)
Department of Health
Community, Mental Health & Wellbeing
CMHW - Tasmanian Health Services
Applications must be submitted by Tuesday 05 September, 2023 11:55 PM
Tuesday 5 September, 2023 11:55 PM AEST
Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Award, Registered Nurse, Grade 3-4
CHAPS North - George Town
Consistent with ongoing experience... strengthens health outcomes through the provision of safe quality, clinically appropriate nursing care in partnership with clients, their families and other health professionals within the child and family health practice area.
• Nursing Care: assess, plan, implement and evaluate health care in collaboration with individuals/groups, families and communities.
• Teamwork: interact effectively with clients’ families and other professionals to facilitate the provision of optimum child-centred health care.
• Excellence in Practice: active involvement in maintaining and continually improving the quality of patient/client care. This may include participation in research and evidence-based practice.
• Learning Culture: identify and meet client goals in partnership with clients and their families/significant others.
• Actively participate in and contribute to the organisation’s Quality & Safety and Work Health & Safety processes, including in the development and implementation of safety systems, improvement initiatives and related training.
Note: - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
North Child Health and Parenting Service are looking for suitable candidates to join our dynamic team in providing quality service to families of children under 5.
The North of Tasmania is a beautiful area, surrounded by gorgeous beaches, walking tracks, mountain bike tracks, wineries, cafes / restaurants.
CHaPS is the primary provider of Child and Family Health Nursing services to Tasmanian Families with children under 5 years old. CHaPS nurses work in clinics throughout the community, supported by allied health practitioners, clinical nurse educators and clinical nurse consultants.
The CHaPS provide advice and support for parents related to their child’s development including growth and development checks, early feeding support, nutrition advice and child feeding support, sleep advice and support, infant or perinatal mental health screening and support, parent-child relationships and parenting supports.
Details of Appointment:
Permanent, part time, day worker position working60.8hours per fortnight, commencing as soon as possible.
• notwithstanding hours to be negotiated with the successful applicant
• Applicants should note that, for a period of twelve months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar full time and part time vacancies.
George Town - Northern Tasmania Salary:
$69,835 to $96,428 per annum+ 11% superannuation
• Salary range is in accordance with Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2019
In addition, the following allowances calculated on the salaried incremental point may be available:
• Post Graduate Allowance of up to 7.5% based on qualification type
• Professional Development Allowance of up to $750 per annum
• Access to the Grade 4 salary range $90,293 - $96,428 is subject to successful application for progression to Grade 4
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
• Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
• Current Working with Children Registration
• Current Driver’s Licence
Applicants should note the following criteria are desirable:
• Holds a recognised child and family health nursing qualification, or is working towards same
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
• Conviction checks in the following areas:
• Crimes of violence
• sex related offences
• serious drug offences
• crimes involving dishonesty
• serious traffic offences
• Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents:
We encourage you to review the Applicant Guide, Statement of Duties, prior to applying for an overview of the duties, program, selection process and selection criteria.
• Please note that our application process has changed. Refer to the application guide for information on the new application format.
Apply Online. Please click the "Apply" button on this screen. This ensures important questions about you are answered.
You will be prompted to complete a 1-2 page application detailing your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the attached Statement of Duties.
• All attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
• Referee details are submitted as part of the online application so make sure you have the contact details of two referees before applying.
The email account you provide when submitting job applications will be used in correspondence to you. It is important that this is kept up to date and monitored regularly.
To update your email address (or contact number), log in to and look for “Existing applicant login” where you can update your details
The Department of Health values workforce diversity and recognises the value each person offers which is shaped by their unique characteristics, background, experiences, knowledge, skills, values and perspectives.
• Review the Statement of Duties and consider if you meet the requirements.
• Speak to the Contact Officer if you have any questions.
• Submit your application including any additional documents as specified in each individual job vacancy notice.
Benefits of working as a Registered Nurse - Child and Family Health Nurse (500894) in George Town:
● Learning opportunities
● Professional Development Opportunities
● Advantageous package
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.