WBS Recruitment United Kingdom United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
My client is a leader in the production of close tolerance plastic injection moulded components covering insert moulding, 2 shot injection moulding and secondary / post processing services for industries including automotive, electronics, engineering, medical, military, defence and aerospace. They have in house tool design and production with its fully equipped toolroom and are looking to add a Toomaker / Benchfitter to their team in Enfield.
The Role: Toolmaker
To Manufacture and Maintain new Plastic Injection Mould Tools to all customer specifications.
Carrying out the repairs, modifications and servicing of injection moulding tools and other associated tooling.
Perform Moulding Tool/Fixtures maintenance and repair
Maintenance scheduling & Operation of machine tools
Assist in maintaining a clean and safe working environment and maintain / repair injection mould tools from a variety of clients.
Carrying out in tooling service checks as specified; to report results... on the computer system provided and to highlight any deviations from specification for correction.
Skills & Experience required:
• Mechanical Engineering qualification or toolmaker apprenticeship or equivalent
• Have experience in repairing and maintaining injection moulding tools/ Jigs/ Fixtures
• Be competent in the use of both manual and CNC and standard toolroom equipment
• Hands on work experience in injection moulding tool maintenance
• Hands on experience in using machine tools (Lathe, milling, drilling, surface grinding, EDM, sparker etc.) as a toolmaker
• Ability to read and understand tooling drawings in both 2D and 3D
• Experience in machine tools and tool room machines
• Sound decision making and problem-solving skills
• The ability to complete task on time and to specification
Monday - Friday 8am-4.30pmSalary Neg DOE
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.