Automatic Data Processing, Inc. Brazil Brazil
2 weeks ago
ADP SBS is hiring a Technical Product Owner
In this role, you will design and help to build the solution for the ADP’s next generation products in collaboration with product managers, UX, developers, architects and other teams.
We're looking for someone who excels in communicate, design and deliver technical solutions. Whether you're in meetings with business team, developers, or architects, you'll be the guiding voice that helps us clarify ideas so we can create a successful product based on strong technical solution.
This is a full-time position based in Porto Alegre, Brazil at our ADP Innovation Labs, working on a hybrid-model (up to 3 times a week).
To thrive in this role, you will need to:
• Work close to Product Managers to understand their needs so that you can groom and prioritize the product backlog.
• Work closely with POs, Tech Lead and Architects to find out how to integrate with their systems to build your solution.
• Build the product solution and manage the... technical backlog.
• Have experience explaining the prioritization of a technical roadmap, build the User Story Mapping, the technical backlog, and documenting in a way that both external and internal teams will understand.
• Leverage your years of experience to deliver sophisticated and detailed design requirements to the engineering team.
• Have a thorough understanding of the technical aspect of our work and work well autonomously.
• Take command of your product, lead team's technical efforts, and be a deep listener who can ask the right clarifying questions to help understand the problem your team and product managers are trying to solve.
• Deeply understand and customize Product and Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
• Have held roles where you regularly communicate and defend ideas to a broad audience of stakeholders.
• Read and understand the source code so that you can understand what the team is building and leverage this knowledge to give inputs.
• Create monitors and dashboards in Splunk using applications logs to manage the product.
• Plan feature release milestones working with Project, Program & Product Management.
• Oversee large software systems with an ability to breakdown into manageable pieces to facilitate concurrent delivery.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day:
• Vision. You will bring clarity of vision and forward-thinking product ideas and technical solutions to get our engineering teams excited.
• Scrums. You'll start each day with a scrum, working in a team of 3-5 developers, 1-2 QAs, a technical project manager, and yourself. Your primary focus is to understand product managers and developer issues and turn those issues into a set of requirements. You will have an active part in shaping the product. Our agile team uses Jira for agile tracking and ceremonies and works in two or three week sprint cycles.
• Problem Solving. Your problem-solving skills are essential in this role. You will identify problems, find and present solution sets, and then translate solutions into requirements for the engineering team to execute. Your ability to design roadmaps and create requirement documents in design tools are crucial to your team's success.
• Collaboration. You'll create strong alliances with diverse stakeholders and ensure everyone is in this together and communicates most appropriately. You'll collaborate with other product managers since much of what we solve cuts across functions within the platform. You understand the overall priority of work and how to achieve goals to make everyone successful.
• Communication. Although you don't need to actively code in this role, you must know how to communicate with engineers and other technologists giving them confidence you understand their challenges. Our best product managers can translate easily between technical and non-technical teams, so both parties are clearly understood. As an example, you'll be responsible for translating user-specific issues for the development team.
• A university degree is great, but not required. More important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
• Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
• Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
• Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
• Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay:
(ADA version: )
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.