Immutable Holdings Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
2 weeks ago
This role involves the dynamic management and oversight of all aspects of the CEO’s complex life, professionally and personally. The candidate’s qualities should include discretion, an orientation to detail and the highest of standards, organizational skills, forward-thinking capabilities, the capacity to anticipate and act independently, a can-do spirit, negotiating prowess, and an ability to adapt across a diverse set of professional and personal areas in a fast-paced manner.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
• Point Person for the CEO
• Schedule and calendar management
• Prep for all meetings and events
• Handling of correspondence
• Oversight of all home(s); maintenance schedules; various home projects
• Support family needs, personal and business.
• Coordinate philanthropic and political engagements
• Manage, oversee and provide support for all travel, including aircraft needs.
• General office and administrative duties
• Gift management & events
• Oversight of some... financial matters, including being point person with outside providers
• Supporting PR and communications needs
• Coordination with outside consultants and providers as well as other executives inside
• and outside of the organization
The ideal candidate should have a BA/BS degree and must be a confident communicator with a high degree of maturity, discretion and presence. Candidate must have at least 5+ years of experience with a strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Familiarity with Apple is also important and a comfort around technology.
The selected candidate needs to be extremely professional, detail oriented and able to work collaboratively with little or no supervision. Must be extremely organized and able to respond expeditiously to diverse assignments and take responsibility for projects (with enthusiasm) from beginning to end. Able to work quickly without sacrificing quality. Unflappable loyalty, a strong sense of commitment and kindness, and able to manage highly sensitive/confidential information with total unwavering discretion.
Immutable Holdings focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, Web3, and NFT. Their company has offices in Puerto Rico. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Immutable Holdings has raised $2.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2021 at a valuation of $50M.
You can view their website at https://immutableholdings.com or find them on LinkedIn
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.