TAD Electronics Limited Pershore United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Are you a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives. Would you enjoy selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer acquisition rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success? If you believe so, then we might have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer, responsible for building our sales strategy, selling our technical products, services and engineering capability. Duties will include working with the senior management team in developing the business plan, engaging new customers, presenting technical data and analysis to customers and providing first level after sales troubleshooting for products. This role is a critical link between our engineering solutions and our clients' needs, contributing... to the overall success of our company.
We engineer and build bespoke control systems and devices that monitor buildings, construction sites, and vehicles all over Europe. We also designed, manufacture and sell a remote monitoring system for the marine market: vircru.com. Our systems and devices are easy to use and maintain, are incredibly durable and run at ultra low power. People and businesses rely on them every day to perform to the highest standard.
Duties and responsibilities:
Providing customers with technical and functional information on products and/or services, with the ultimate goal of making sales and hitting sales targets. Key responsibilities and duties include:
• Sourcing leads and engaging with potential customers
• Developing business opportunities by arranging meetings and making sales pitches
• Presenting technical plans and detailed schematics of products to customers
• Providing detailed analytics to show customers why a product will help their business
• Answering customer queries on functional or technical issues
• Providing a point of communication between the Client and Account Managers
• Arranging follow-up meetings with clients to retain their business and make further sales
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of their industry and the products or services they sell
Skills and qualifications:
A mixture of industrial, technical and engineering skills that are relevant to the Electronics, Electrical and Electro-Mechanical fields alongside excellent sales and communication skills:
• Ability to communicate technical or industry-specific information in an easy-to-understand format.
• Excellent product or service knowledge including technical aspects, as well as the potential benefits a product could have for a customer.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service, including after-sales communication and care.
• Ability to set their own schedule to manage and make appointments with clients.
• Ability to work within a sales team to hit wider company targets and goals and personal sales targets.
• Ability to analyse and present sales data to management.
• Knowledge of the latest industry trends, discoveries and developments.
• Excellent knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
• Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer or similar role.
• Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions.
• Ability to forge strong, long lasting relationships with senior executives.
• Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in electronic engineering (including a variety of control systems) and ideally telemetry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
• Willingness to travel.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably with a numeracy base.
• Basic salary plus: commission, company car, pension, health insurance
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.