Belgravia Leisure The Head QLD Australia
3 weeks ago
QLD, Belgravia Health & Leisure Head Office / Hybrid WFH
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic, and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
This role is responsible for the provision of quality safety case management, advice, and technical support to operational and corporate support teams. Through influencing the design and architecture of the safety management system, and empowering operational leaders to effectively manage safety, this role is pivotal to improving Belgravia’s safety performance and implementation of the ‘Think Safe Act Safe Be Safe’ methodology.
From assisting with safety elements of contract transitions, to day-to-day undertakings this role is responsible for promoting consistency and synergy in safety management... ensuring safety compliance and continuous improvement throughout the Belgravia Group.
This position is a flexible role, 2-3 days at home and the rest at local venue across Queensland.
• Oversee the implementation and operation of safety reporting requirements.
• Provision of incident investigation expertise for high impact/major incidents.
• Provision of technical advice and assistance through Belgravia operational transition processes.
• Provide key technical and operational insights into the Organisations Risk Register and risk assessment processes.
• Empowers team members to implement the safety management system and ‘Think Safe Act Safe Be Safe’ methodology.
• Participate and, where requested, lead projects and initiatives as required by the Health and Safety Manager
• Actively engage in the Organisations Safety Governance processes.
Qualification And Education Requirements
• Minimum Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
• Qualification in incident investigation preferred (ICAM, Tap Root or similar)
• Current CPR Certificate
• Current Working with Children Check (or Equivalent)
• National Police Check
Experience And Personal Attributes
• Leads through example
• Effectively motivates and empowers others to adhere to safety requirements
• Sound knowledge in Microsoft products
• Capacity to modify language (written and verbal) to suit the audience
• Good attention to detail
• Independently researches and maintained current legislative awareness and knowledge
• Good interpersonal skills
• Commitment to own personal development
• Enthusiastic, flexible, and looking for a challenge
• Passion for the role, team, and guests
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]
The Head QLD Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.