OnePoint HR and Management Consultants Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
4 weeks ago
• Execution of the certification audit process as Lead Auditor.
• Exhibits appropriate judgment regarding issue notification, prepares draft findings in accordance with relevant management system standards and drafts final audit reports for review by the Technical or Audit Manager.
• Demonstrates depth and breadth of knowledge of Audit methodologies and objectives.
• Demonstrates professional scepticism.
• Presents audit results in an objective and unbiased manner.
• Writes opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions.
• Assist Certification Manager in the development of course materials and other certification document review processes.
• Ensure compliance with policy & procedures, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 standard requirements.
• Perform administrative duties to plan and organize audits.
• Support business development activities as required (including follow up and/or referral of enquiries, sales visits, assistance at events, seminars, etc) to enable... on-going growth of the business.
• Diploma/Degree in or equivalent qualifications
• Attended auditor training course and possessed auditing experience will have an advantage
• Those with auditing experience will be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy for MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.