Aggreko Neuquen Neuquén Province Argentina
1 month ago
Positions holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation. Activities include:
• Coordinating and undertaking a range of maintenance activities within defined operating procedures
• Conducting safety inspections and complying with Aggreko's safety regulation
• Providing first level technical advice to customers
• May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems
Supervisory operations role, providing team leadership on the ground. Problems faced may be difficult but can be addressed within an established framework
• Ensure the completion of repairs and overhauls on time, to standard and within agreed budgets for both specific repairs and overall department budgets.
• Ensure adherence to safety practices and quality standards.
• Support the manager in the allocation of yard service resources to meet contractual requirements, including A and B... servicing on the yard, shop turnaround service orders, attendance of swaps, on call rota's, preparation of job specific equipment, sales support site visits and the processing of chargeable extras.
• Responsible for testing and analysing equipment upon arrival and before final completions; and final inspection of equipment after repair and prior to release to fleet.
• Plan the workload to maximise utilisation of the testing facilities.
• Ensure all teams clearly understands their roles and responsibilities, and maintain team discipline, observing and reporting time keeping and absenteeism.
• Approve service orders ensuring invoicing to customers (where relevant) as well as accurate and complete registration of engineer activities in Mobility.
• Ensure customer claims on operational aspects are processed promptly in conformity with the highest standards of customer service.
• Ensure all plant tooling, lifting and measuring equipment is used within the field operation is maintained, calibrated and inspected according to the appropriate procedures.
• Adhere to safety practices and quality standards.
Specialised Diploma / Vocational Training
We welcome people from different backgrounds and cultures, and respect people's unique skills, attitudes and experiences. We encourage everyone to be themselves at work because we know that's how we do our best, for each other, for our customers, for the communities where we work, and for our careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans
Neuquen Neuquén Province Argentina
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.