Terminal Chile Chile
4 weeks ago
100% remote job
Mobile Engineer | Terminal | Chile
About The Role
Intellicheck, Inc. is an innovative technology company at the forefront of identity verification supporting fraud prevention for financial services and the Know Your Customer (KYC) market. We are seeking a talented and motivated Mobile Software Engineer to join our team and help us create cutting-edge mobile applications for both iOS and Android platforms. If you are passionate about mobile technology, have a strong background in React Native, Swift, Kotlin, iOS, or Android, and are excited about contributing to preventing fraud and helping to stop money laundering, terrorism, human trafficking and other types of financial crime, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain high-quality mobile applications using React Native, Swift, Java and Kotlin.
• Work closely with designers and product managers to translate UI/UX designs and... requirements into functional, responsive, and user-friendly mobile applications.
• Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code following best practices and coding standards.
• Debug and troubleshoot issues, identify bottlenecks, and devise solutions to enhance application performance and user experience.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements and trends in mobile app development for iOS and Android platforms.
• Contribute to code reviews and provide constructive feedback to teammates to ensure code quality and consistency.
• Collaborate in the full mobile application development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing and deployment.
• Implement unit and integration tests to ensure the reliability and stability of the applications.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative ideas for feature development and improvements.
• Keep documentation updated, detailing application architecture, codebase, and any necessary technical information.
What you bring
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
• Proven experience in mobile app development using React Native, Swift, Java or Kotlin.
• Strong proficiency in iOS and Android app development, including a deep understanding of their respective UI design guidelines, performance optimization techniques, and platform-specific features.
• Experience with RESTful APIs, third-party libraries, and integration of backend services.
• Solid understanding of Git version control.
• Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum development environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to debug and resolve complex issues.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team setting.
• Plus is experience coding image capture using the device cameras.
Tagged as: remote, remote job, virtual, Virtual Job, virtual position, Work at Home, work from home
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.