CooperSurgical Trumbull CT United States
4 weeks ago
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Global Opex FP&A team which provides financial guidance and support to multiple global cost centers, helping to drive strategic decision making and investments. This analyst will work directly with business leaders to develop forecasts, understand financial results, and act as point of contact within the Finance organization. The successful candidate... will possess a natural curiosity and the ability to seek answers to questions. This role is highly visible to leadership and requires someone with strong communication skills and follow-through.
• Act as business partner to the leadership of several global cost centers such as IT, R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Commercial Operations, and Customer Service.
• Assist with the forecast and budget process for individual cost centers.
• Clearly communicate financial results, planning expectations, and outcomes vs forecast, budget, and prior year results.
• Work alongside business partners to understand financial results and provide explanations to leadership.
• Provide Business Case support for strategic decision making.
• Support and prepare ad hoc financial analysis in preparation of various presentations to Senior Management.
• Establish strong relationships with business partners and interact with all levels of management.
• Serve as a liaison between Finance/Accounting and the business to promote adherence to processes & procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Highly analytical and curious; strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Organized and proactive; capable of prioritizing and seeing tasks through to completion.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work in a cross-functional environment and across all levels of management.
• Experience with financial planning & reporting processes.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with other Office products (PowerPoint, Teams, and productivity applications)
• Experience with Adaptive, HFM, Hyperion Essbase or similar dimensional applications.
• Understanding of GAAP accounting principles and procedures.
• Normal office environment
• 2+ years experience in an FP&A role including P&L analysis
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required
Trumbull CT USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.