worldline Costa Rica Costa Rica
1 month ago
Web-Focused UX Researcher / Consultant
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, crafting how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
As a UX Researcher / Consultant, your primary responsibility will be to understand clients' needs and objectives, and convert those into actionable insights to guide website design and optimization. This role requires a strong set of UX design skills, knowledge of the most current methodologies, a deep understanding of user-centered design principles, usability testing, and user experience... research.
Our goal is to provide excellent service to customers across digital platforms including websites, applications, and digital products, while operating within project timeline restrictions.
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research to understand user behaviors, needs, and motivations using a variety of UX research methods.
• Analyze and synthesize research data to generate deep insights, develop user personas, journey maps, and usage scenarios to guide UX strategy.
• Collaborate with clients to understand their business objectives and present clear findings and strategic recommendations for improving their user experience.
• Design and conduct usability tests to evaluate and refine UX designs. Identify usability issues and provide recommendations.
• Deliver compelling UX findings to the broader team and clients through written reports and oral presentations.
• Stay updated on industry trends, contributing to thought leadership and knowledge sharing. Improve research activities by refining testing scripts, questionnaires, and other measurement tools.
Who Are We Looking For
• Hands-on experience in UX/UI design with proven experience as a UX researcher 3+ years, preferably within a consultancy setting.
• Proficiency in a range of UX research methods and UX design software such as Figma, Sketch or InVision.
• Experience of web, app and product design, and design best practices.
• Experience of using web analytics tools.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate UX research findings and recommendations to clients and stakeholders.
• Passion for improving experiences and solutions through design thinking
• Excellent understanding of user-cantered design principles and common UX and UI patterns.
• Bonus: Familiarity with WCAG and general knowledge of HTML & CSS
This role provides the opportunity to blend research, creativity and logic to craft digital experiences that users love. If you are passionate about UX design and have a portfolio to showcase your skills in UX research, we want to hear from you
Perks & Benefits
In addition to joining a global leader in payments, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
• Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
• Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
Shape the Evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you'll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.