DYNAMIC HUMAN CAPITAL PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
• This is a technical role as part of an application development team working on deployment online systems.
• Candidate has to be dynamic and adaptive in working with people of different culture and able to learn fast on the technology and application aspects.
• The Senior Developer would work closely with our customers to understand their business model, requirements and translate them into software technical requirements and design document. Role & Responsibilities:
• To perform feasibility analysis, work with project management team to prioritizes deliverable, and negotiate on product functionalities.
• To design, develop and maintain enterprise-scale application.
• To perform system analysis, database design, process design and develop solutions to fulfill business requirements.
• To participate in analysis and translate requirements into technical design.
• To develop and execute unit test cases.
• To perform code review.
• To perform deep level analysis and... comprehend to current product engineering activities.
• To assist in resolving/troubleshooting product and revolving technical issues in multiple application.
• Other assignment that might be assigned from time to time. Requirements
• Proficient in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle PL SQL, GIT.
• Knowledge in RESTful API, Python, AngularJS, Primefaces, JSF, DB2, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Maven, JUnit, Jenkins, Linux commands will be an added advantage.
• Strong knowledge in Software Development Processes.
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. To Apply:
Alternatively, you may email us an updated copy of your resume ( ATTN: JOSL ) We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Email Address: Joseph Low | Registration No: R2089920 | EA Licence No: 12C6253 Dynamic Human Capital Pte. Ltd. | 2 Kallang Avenue #03-08 CT Hub Singapore 339407 By submitting any application or r\xc3\xa9sum\xc3\xa9 to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g., NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.