Creators of Live Gorinchem Netherlands
4 weeks ago
Creators of Live is a creative consultancy and organisation agency with the world as our backdrop. Specialised in organising, creative designing and concepting for Live Events and Live communication. Besides we have our DMC Brands: Creators of The Netherlands, Creators of Belgium and Creators of Luxembourg. Visit for more: www.creatorsoflive.com
Creators of Live is established since 1st July 2021. 2 years later we are looking to expend our business by attracting new colleagues. Creators of live is still a real startup and in this day and age, we are happy to look at a hybrid collaboration with our future colleague. To ensure our high level of service, accuracy and hospitality, we are looking for strong, accurate and hospitable colleagues who want to build and grow the company with us!
Do you share our core values? Love for the hystric event and hospitality profession. Interest in every brand and corporate client. Respect for our earth and the diversity and inclusion of our guests... Successes we love to share both with our clients, partners and our team.
In a startup, it is always searching for the right colleague(s) and, above all, searching for a position that suits you. That helps because in our open and honest culture, there is room to develop talents further. We don't see you as an employee, but as a full-fledged colleague. In which we grow together with mutual trust and mutual investment.
The authenticy in your possible new profession:
• We build together. Which means we are not looking for the first person, but the right colleague(s) that truly want to build and invest together with us.
• Multilingualism comes in very handy at Creators of Live as we work for our Domestic Corporate Clients and Oversees, same applies for the various destinations we work where we execute eye-catching events and lifetime memories.
• To grow together, it is helpful if you not only have knowledge of the trade, but also see work ahead. There is plenty to deepen and improve within a startup. So there is plenty of room for your initiatives.
• What is important is that you know who you are which allows you to exude the authenticity we are looking for. At the same time, you are an expert in your field, so you not only know how to organise events but also know how to speak the right language for the various types of clients and partners we work for/with.
• The above in addition to regular work such as taking requestes and RFP's, scheduling introductory appointments, working out proposals and presentations, processing orders, coordinating procurement and contract discussions. Like the rest of our team, you are the direct point of contact for our client.
• And you know how to keep order by writing briefings, scripts and think along with us how to continuously improve and speed up our service.
Qualifications we like most? Not a must!
• You have knowledge of the profession and have been trained in the hospitality, hotel, and/or events industry.
• A relevant network within our international and local industry is a pré.
• You are multilingual, at least Dutch and English. French, German or Spanish is an advantage
• A start-up does not scare you off and therefore you are extra driven to work together to build the future of a young and dynamic company
• Our events take place not only within the BeNeLux but also internationally, you are willing to travel and don't mind working through the weekends from time to time
• You see the work and know the ropes. You've been around long enough for that. And you are willing to look further than necessary with the team
• Accuracy, hospitality and creativity are key competences you bring to your work
• And of course you have an understanding of normal software programmes, Canva and, for example, website maintenance in Concrete 5, social media and other ancillary work does not put you off.
What we offer
Before going a head on to much details we know you like to hear what is in it for you!
• The office is based in Gorinchem, The Netherlands.
• We attend to network events, trade shows and have our own team days
• Opportunities for growth and personal development relevant to your work
• Space for your authenticity and your initiatives with the ambition of growing together
• Of course, we provide the right materials, hardware, and software
• And what will it earn? Let's engage in conversation. Based on your experience and professionalism, we will work on a suitable job offer.
We don't say stronger together for nothing! Will you step into this adventure?
Send me a message or email me at [email protected]
Hopefully we will speak soon!
Acquisition in response to this vacture is not appreciated
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.