Tiger of Sweden Malmö Sweden
1 month ago
Tiger of Sweden is currently looking for a full-time Sales Associate for our store at Emporia. Are you looking for a new challenge within high-end fashion retail and do you thrive in a premium and sales-oriented environment? Are you ambitious and want to join our team of professional colleagues, at the Tiger of Sweden store in Malmö?
As a Sales Associate in Tiger of Sweden, you breathe retail and fashion business and put craftsmanship in focus. You are courageous and aspire to provide great service. You have the ability to inspire our customers and create a shopping experience above expectations, through your natural and creative ways to connect with others.
You have the drive to reach the company targets. This shows in your capacity to excel in product knowledge, service, and sales. You are a dedicated ambassador for Tiger of Sweden and have the ability to introduce every customer to our Tiger universe.
As a person, you are energetic, business-minded, and determined. As a coworker... you are part of a team, cooperative, committed, responsible, and result-oriented.
Your responsibilities and tasks as a sales associate are;
• Make sure to meet set sales targets daily through service and product knowledge.
• Analyze customer’s needs, inspire, and guide them to their right style, and fit.
• Make sure visual guidelines are followed and that product presentations are up to Tiger of Sweden standards.
• Help, contribute, and support your team, and take responsibility for your daily work and tasks.
• Actively work to increase additional sales.
• Being an ambassador for Tiger of Sweden every day.
Skills & Requirements
• Have at least one year of sales experience in high-end fashion.
• Are sales-minded with a focus on exceptional customer service.
• Are a positive, energetic, and ambitious team player, triggered by delivering great results with an open-minded attitude.
• Have a natural approach to networking and an outgoing personality.
• Are effortless in building and developing client relationships.
• Are able to work under pressure with a focus on reaching daily sales targets
• Have experience with suiting and tailoring.
If the description above fits you, then you might be the one we are looking for. Please don't hesitate to apply with a CV and Cover Letter in the local language.
This position is a full-time role, approx. 38 hours per week, in an inspiring environment and development in a company with high ambitions and great courage.
We look forward to your application
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.