Prospect Singapore Singapore
4 weeks ago
Our client is an international PR and integrated marketing agency with a global footprint and a strong presence in Asia Pacific.
Their specialities lie in strategic communications, public relations, digital and social media, integrated marketing communications, and research and insights.
You will join an energetic and dynamic team in Singapore with a strong people culture. The leadership team places great emphasis on the attitude, ethics and values of its members. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, have a growth mindset, and is a natural collaborator, you will enjoy the workplace culture at this agency.
With growth ahead, it seeks an experienced Manager particularly to support its travel and leisure sector business.
• 5 - 8 years of experience in PR / communications or related fields, with some in agency setting.
• Prior experience working for clients in travel, tourism, leisure, entertainment, and / or lifestyle industries.
• Demonstrated success in leading... and elevating client accounts through creative and results-driven PR campaigns.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a flair for crafting compelling content.
• Possess some people management experience and has the ability to mentor / guide junior members to ensure timely and quality delivery of tasks.
• Has existing media relations and / or know-how to cultivate new relationships according to the needs of clients.
• A good team player and creative problem solver.
If you possess a natural flair for communications and has an interest for the tourism and leisure industries, then this opportunity could be the ideal next move for you!
NOTE: Position does not come with work permit support.
If you are interested in this role and match the desired experience, please send your CV to Joan Liew at [email protected].
Reg No: R2196748 | EA License No: 17S8804
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.