Chelsea Piers New York NY United States
1 month ago
Chelsea Piers seeks a talented and motivated Graphic Designer to work with our Creative Director to define and refine design strategy and execution. The successful candidate must possess excellent design ability and experience in art direction, graphic design, video editing and typography. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the creative and marketing department to deliver engaging... content that supports business goals. The responsibilities and duties described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned:
• Work with the marketing team to develop print and digital design solutions to support the Chelsea Piers brand.
• Gather requirements and build solutions using standards, tools, and methodologies to ensure a quality and effective product.
• Provide creative solutions for a wide variety of print, web and OOH projects for media and internal properties.
• Understand and execute the production process, concept through final delivery for print and digital channels.
• Exhibit excellent project and time management skills.
• Collaborate effectively with all levels of management.
• Manage multiple projects in various stages of production with good organizational skills.
• Comply with company branding standards.
• Proof content with attention to detail.
• Maintain daily project updates using our project management tools.
• Archive and maintain all video and photo from monthly photoshoots.
• A solid understanding of design, copy, and web industry trends and creative tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
• Motion graphics experience. (Adobe After Effect/Premiere)
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, presentation, and decision-making skills.
• Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
• Good writing and editing skills a plus.
• Experience in the sports, fitness, or hospitality industry a plus.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume, a cover letter, and their portfolio, showing examples of relative experience
Chelsea Piers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New York NY USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.