Emerson San José Province San José Costa Rica
1 month ago
As Marketing Manager you will:
Promotion of Emerson flow instrumentation products & solutions focusing on high differentiations and their features to a target audience, including internal and external customers
• Flow product marketing manager also requires deep interaction & collaboration with the sales teams to educate them on the product's features and to
monitor the sales and revenue performance these products will bring in
• Plan, create, and execution of marketing campaigns for these Emerson Flow product group
• Product marketing manager will conduct thorough research on competitors and will perform market research to understand what consumers look for in their ideal products, as well as create initiatives aiming to increase Emerson flow market participation
• Continuous interaction with flow manufacturing sites and the global product management team
• Coordinate with mkt team peers to develop coordinated strategies. (Campaigns, training, etc.)
• Establish... communications with country leaders to detect support requirements proactively
• Prepare & Launch marketing campaigns
• Create/translate collaterals (Flyer/PPts, etc)
• Host seminars, webinars, and tradeshows
• Coordination of new products launching in the region
• Post social media content related
• Capture and communicate significant wins to salesforce
• Send internal marketing communications
• Prepare Reviews with Factory
• Elevate Latin America mind share representing the region in global events
• Participate in the global planning sessions for the product in charge.
• Provide strategic planning input on sales & marketing strategies within the industry segment and identify market opportunities for products and solutions.
• Work closely with the global product management team to identify and develop new product development and industryspecific solutions and successfully bring them to market
• Support sales force with customer visits (virtual /F2F).
• Track product tier mix
• Prepare & Communicate goals
• Support sales channels according to market segmentation.
• Positioning new products on specs.
• Generate monthly updates for countries on perproduct performance.
• Support order entry processing on opportunistic cases based on project importance.
• Follow up on key projects
• Collaborate on the discount approval process to guarantee the proper product is being offered.
• Develop and implement business plans and strategies to penetrate new markets and attract new customers (B2B) with innovative solutions.
• Managed sales channels to define product strategy to the marketplace through digital marketing and facetoface interactions to capture business opportunities and emerging markets.
• Elevate performance, guide, and coach direct reports marketing engineers.
• Create a growth plan for direct reports.
Required Education & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, or a related field
• Minimum of 3 years of product management experience in instrumentation, equipment industry or equivalent industry
• Previous work history of product management, market analysis, product roadmap development, product lifecycle management, product commercialization
• Experience working in a matrixed organization
• Strong technical fortitude
San José Province San José Costa Rica
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.