Bush & Co United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 month ago
Are you an experienced Team leader, Care Coordinator or Healthcare worker? Are you looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity to work within our experienced and growing Care Management team.
A career at Bush & Co gives you the opportunity to bring your skills and experience to the catastrophic injury sector; helping people following life changing injuries and supporting the legal and insurance industry to care for clients.
As a member of our team, you can expect to work in a rewarding, fun environment with a commitment to working hard, enjoying what you do and making a difference to people's lives.
This role is predominantly home-based, Mon- Fri 9-5. It would suit a candidate looking to transfer into the private, medico-legal sector.
We are recruiting a Care Manager to support our customers in the south, and therefore the successful candidate will be ideally located in Buckinghamshire / Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide support to... the Associate Case Managers in managing the delivery of care to our clients in the community. The post holder will be required to undertake delegated tasks in managing the care teams who are directly recruited to individual clients.
Bush Care Solutions are a Care Quality Commission regulated support function of Bush and Co Rehabilitation. The Post Holder will be required to ensure that all regulatory standards are upheld and that the care delivered meets the key lines of enquiry.
Tasks will involve supporting the case managers in managing their teams, assessing new referrals from case managers, ensuring documentation is in place and completed accurately, identifying training needs for support workers, and adhering to Policies and Procedures.
Whilst there may be some on-call requirements this is for distance support only. This is an exciting role for experienced care staff who may be looking for a new challenge, it will be home based with some requirements to attend care settings and occasionally head office which is based in Daventry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Transcribing MAR charts for Case Managers
• Completing delegated care tasks from Case Managers
• Completing audits of specific cases
• Ensure all care documentation is up to date and completed to the relevant standards
• Assessing new referrals and identifying care needs
• Supporting in the recruitment of the team
• Completing risk assessments
• Care planning
• Attending multi-disciplinary team meetings
• Compiling data and identifying trends
• Supporting with safeguarding meetings
• Holding a small caseload of directly recruited care cases.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• IT skills outlook, word, excel
• Organisational skills
• Communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Strong administrative & time management skills
• Strong healthcare background
• NVQ level 3 in Care or equivalent
• Full Driving license and Access to a vehicle
• Knowledge of CQC standards
• A passion for person-centered care
• Experience working in community care would be desirable
• Attention to detail
• Maintain confidentiality
• Work under own initiative
• Curious to challenge the status quo
• Unified in working together for the same goals and vision
• Driven to achieve, succeed, and progress
• Passionate about our customers, our business, and personal performance
14 days ago
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.