Michael Page Belgium Switzerland Switzerland
1 month ago
We are seeking a highly motivated Investment Analyst to join an asset management firm. As an Investment Analyst, you will play a crucial role in analysing companies in which the funds are invested. This position can be 80-100%.
Our client is an asset management firm, specialising in long-term equity investments.
• Conduct thorough and comprehensive financial analysis of potential and existing investment targets.
• Analyse financial statements, cash flow projections, and other key financial indicators to assess the company's performance and potential for growth.
• Identify key factors influencing company valuations and financial outlook.
• Evaluate companies competitive positioning, market share, and industry dynamics to understand their competitive advantages and risks.
• Identify potential catalysts and risks that could impact the company's performance.
• Monitor and stay abreast of market trends, macroeconomic developments, and sector-specific events... that could impact the performance of investments.
• Provide macro-level insights and sector research to support investment decision-making.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as an Investment Analyst, Equity Research Analyst, or in a similar analytic role within financial institutions or a Big 4.
• Fluent in English and working proficiency in French.
Working for this firm, you will participate to analysing existing/new business cases and get great mentoring from the CEO
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.