Achieve Group Singapore Singapore
4 weeks ago
• Industrial/Factory/Warehouse / Army building experience
• Reputable Construction Company with good culture
• Local A1 Main Contractor
• Project planning and project management Lead and oversee project execution, monitor site progress and ensure on-time completion of projects.
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations and latest WSH Act provisions at all times.
• Ensure cost control and project completion within budget, utilization of resources and schedule.
• To lead and mentor the team by setting in place guidelines and procedures, providing advice and supervision.
• Identify and resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
• Ensure that organization and government standards on safety are met and ensure customer safety & quality specifications are consistently met.
• Co-ordinate with the clients, sub-contractors and consultants on all project matters.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or... equivalent (recognized by PEB).
• At least 10 year(s) of civil experience in various industrial and factory projects
• Accredited with Accreditation of Project Managers (APM) or Construction Professional Accreditation Scheme (CPAS) is preferred
• To be appointed as RP (Recognize Professional), TC (Technical Controller) personnel for BCA registration.
• Candidates with lesser experience or does not meet the basic requirements will be considered for Assistant position.
• Location: Based on Project
• Location: West
• Working hours: Depending on Project
• Salary: To be Discussed based on experience (Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
• The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application with your updated Resume in MS Word Format to David Sia Yi Sheng (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1875905) (BEP) by clicking the ‘Apply link’ or call your friendly Consultant, David, at 6590 9958 or 9271 7510 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Notice Period / Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
www.achievegroup.asia/privacy-policy/ for more information.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.