UAB „HELLA Lithuania“ Kaunas Kaunas City Municipality Lithuania
1 month ago
Project Manager Operations is responsible for coordinating and actively managing projects in the production location to ensure a smooth launch of new products, which will lead to correct hand over of products in the series production.
• Ensure the full transparency within assigned projects, proactively reporting to different management levels (e. g. Operations Manager, Plant Manager, Project Manager), escalation regarding HELLA instructions if necessary;
• Agreeing and following up targets with the team in the production location and with the Project manager in terms of quality, costs and timing. Ensure, that Operations commitments to the customer (acquisition phase) will be realized;
• Pre and final acceptance of production equipment according to defined requirements. Understanding the product (incl. product specifications) and the manufacturing process. Managing the C-sample production;
• Applying the Hella-standards, processes/methods and tools in the field of project... management;
• Maintaining a valid status on engineering changes (e.g. change requests) with regards to their single effects on the project targets;
• Monitoring the team to comply with Hella processes, methods and tools in the field of project-management by ensuring that the team members create transparent work results. Functional lead of the team in the competence responsibility (guiding, instructing and supporting).
• Degree in engineering/business engineering or similar;
• 2-3 years of production/project related working experience;
• High coordinating capabilities and enthusiasm for functional leading teams to ensure the project success;
• Strong and well-structured communication on the shop floor and on upper management level as well;
• Visionary and passionate for success;
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
• Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
• A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
• Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
• Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
• Free electric car charging station / free public transport from Kaunas city (transport schedule is adjusted to administration & shift working hours).
2600-2899.99 €/mon. gross
Kaunas Kaunas City Municipality Lithuania
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.