Huawei Research Center Germany & Austria Munich Germany
1 month ago
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Now we are looking for a:
(Senior) HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
• Act as a strategic partner for assigned research departments within Huawei’s German Research Center.
• Provide proactive and business relevant strategies and... solutions to business stakeholders.
• Operate as a relationship manager within your area(s) of responsibility.
• Perform as a change agent through improvement in transformation capability of the organization to drive continuous optimization.
• Promote our company core values in all aspects of your role.
• Take responsibility as an expert for one or more core HR modules, i.e. learning & development, career planning, leadership development, compensation & benefits, etc.
• Act as a specialist on HR processes related to the full employee lifecycle.
• Completion of operative HR topics related to core HR functions.
• University degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resource Management or another relevant field.
• Proven experience as an HR business Partner with a strong background in core HR functions.
• Profound knowledge of German labor laws and regulations.
• Proven experience working in international matrix structures as well as with complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, and projects.
• Ability to derive strategic HR goals from business targets.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, utilizing a range of communication modes.
• Fluency in English (mandatory), German language skills (preferred) and experience with one or more other European languages.
• Team spirit, hands-on and can-do attitude.
What you can expect
• Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network
• We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
• Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.