Inizio London United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Uniting the expertise and capabilities of Ashfield and Huntsworth Health, Inizio was launched to become THE strategic partner for health and life sciences companies. Unparalleled in scale and expertise, we connect a full suite of Advisory, Medical, Marketing/Communications, Patient and Stakeholder Engagement, and Biotech services to reimagine clients' business challenges into opportunities.
We are a team of 10,000 experts working together in 35 countries to create something extraordinary. We exist to solve health challenges and develop transformational ideas that positively impact human lives. Working at Inizio offers an opportunity to work for a game-changing company built with one goal. That is to redefine health and life sciences by empowering our people to inspire new possibilities that advance health and build brighter futures.
We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Auditor to join the Group Internal Audit Team of Inizio. The Team comprises seven professional... staff all of whom report to the Group Head of Internal Audit based in Dublin. Working closely with Group Risk & Compliance, the role will conduct risk-based Compliance auditing across Inizio's five business units, assessing among other things, legal, regulatory, client and Group policy compliance across quality, health & safety, and data protection amongst others.
• Assess the risk environment and contributing to the audit planning process at a Divisional/Group level.
• Plan, execute and report on Compliance audits.
• Develop and manage relationships with businesses being audited.
• Collaborate with colleagues across the business to improve the quality of controls and risk management.
• Prepare and present reports to Senior Management.
• Ad hoc project work pertaining to the Corporate Office, Locations and Employees.
Experience & Competencies Required
• 3-5 years' experience of internal compliance auditing including the use of data analytics.
• An analytical mind-set, with the ability to conceptualise and understand complex issues and their implications.
• The ability to interpret complex data into concise, relevant information, focusing on quality, regulatory and compliance related risks.
• A working knowledge of US, UK and EU laws & regulations pertaining to the health and life sciences industries and/or an understanding of CRO or medical communications businesses and their specific operational processes would be an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with an ability to clearly communicate with senior management both at Corporate and Divisional level.
• Ability to balance multiple competing projects and to communicate project status, issues and requirements at all levels within the business.
• A self-starter with an ability to work with limited direction and guidance whilst also being a good team player.
• Ability to travel primarily within the US & UK, when the need arises.
• Attention to detail with value-add focus.
• Preferably working in similar role in a PLC/MNC or with a top 10 practice.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant discipline
• Member of recognized internal auditing body (CIA) or accounting body (ACA, CMA, CPA).
• Preferably, additional quality and/or compliance certifications (ISO, IAPP, ACFE)
At Inizio, we value inclusivity, recognize the power of diversity and inspire the next generation of change-makers. We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to recruit from a diverse slate of candidates and foster an environment that provides the right conditions for long-term success. We welcome all applications regardless of race, color, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and physical or mental disability.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.