Hays London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Your New Company
A highly successful, well established and regarded top 100 firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Audit Supervisor to join the team. The accountancy firm is a generalist practice but has successful focus groups within Hospitality & Leisure, Creative Industries, Real Estate & Construction and Professional Practices.
Your new role
As An Audit Supervisor You Will Be Responsible For
In your new role as an Audit Supervisor you will work closely with a Manager and work on an audit focussed portfolio which will contain a number of clients from a variety of industries.
• Lead the onsite audit team, supervising more junior team members and liaising with senior members of client finance team on a day-to-day basis to ensure the assignment is completed as per the agreed terms
• Review financial statements and prepare audit reporting for presentation to those charged with governance
• Attendance at planning and clearance meetings
• Ensure assurance quality at all times... and compliance with the firm’s procedures
• Reporting to assignment manager, and liaising directly with the director/partner responsible for the engagement
What You'll Need To Succeed
To succeed in this position you will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a proven track record of leading audits from planning to completion whilst supporting a small team. Ideally you will have experience of working within a small to mid-tier audit firm and will be confident in dealing with clients.
What You'll Get In Return
In return you will be given an opportunity to join a growing, dynamic firm of accountants which prides itself in investing resources into its staff, technology and training and development programmes. This role will suit an individual who has aspirations on staying within the profession and building a long successful career within practice. The firm allows its staff to get involved in marketing and business development activities and there are plenty of resources available to develop your own career.
You Will Receive a Competitive Salary Along With Benefits
• Generous holiday allowance
• Annual performance based bonus
• Plenty of social events
• 2 days per year to get involved in charitable activities and events
• Bespoke training programmes to develop professionally and personally
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4137061
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.