Adecco Hong Kong Hong Kong
4 weeks ago
• Attractive package, up to 25K
• Recruitment focused, retail/frontline HR
• Mon to Fri, office hours
Our client, a global leader in retail industry, is looking for a Human Resources Officer to join their Human Resources Department.
• Assist in providing efficient and effective human resources services to client departments, including providing support to headcount planning, recruitment & selection, employee communication & relations, arranging visa application, relocation and logistics for expatriates, staff movements and separation etc.
• Administer various HR systems and programs e.g. permit application, office administration
• Support C&B duties including but not limited to monthly payroll, final payment, MPF, tax filing, leave administration and HRIS management
• Collaborate on a day-to-day basis with team members for hiring and on-boarding matter; disciplinary cases handling
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Higher Diploma in Human Resources... Management or relevant disciplines
• Minimum 2 years' HR experience preferably gained from fast moving industries
• Mature and independent with ability to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking, negotiation, reasoning and influencing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Good at both written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Immediate available is highly preferred
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.