Bond West Consultants Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
We are hiring an adaptable Assistant Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Officer to join our talented team at Bond West Consultants in Hong Kong.
Growing your career as a Full Time Assistant Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Officer is a terrific opportunity to develop indispensable skills.
If you are strong in presentation, problem-solving and have the right enthusiasm for the job, then apply for the position of Assistant Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Officer at Bond West Consultants today!
Bond West Consultants was founded in the 1990s with the intention of providing an all-in-one staffing solution. Over the years, we have consistently provided professional and effective recruitment services to Multinational and Public-listed Companies in various sectors, such as Manufacturing, Trading, Engineering, Information Technology, Hospitality and Financial Services.
In line with the expansion of the recruitment market in Asia Pacific, Bond West now has offices in... Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing. With a database of more than 1,200,000 candidates, a state-of-the-art client/ candidate management system and more than 200 well-trained consultants, Bond West is well- equipped to provide fast and professional service for our clients. We place great emphasis on a fast and accurate response for all our business partners.
Our client, a financial servicing company is now looking for a high-caliber candidate for the following position:
• Provide a full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, staff relations, training, and other HR daily operations
• Maintain HR-related records and HRIS staff records etc.
• Prepare monthly management reports and analysis
• Perform ad hoc projects or duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 1-3 years of related working experience from a sizable company
• Experience from a financial servicing company is preferable but not a must
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Immediate availability is an advantage
Please send in your full resume with the last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West by clicking "Apply Now". For more job opportunities, please visit our website:
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Benefits of working as a Assistant Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Officer in Hong Kong:
● Unlimited Growth Potential
● Rapid Progression
● Attractive packageCompetitive Pay
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.