Raytheon Australia Sydney NSW Australia
1 month ago
We are in need of a proactive Senior cloud software developer / engineer to join our collaborative team at Raytheon Australia in Adelaide.
Growing your career as a Full Time Senior cloud software developer / engineer is an unparalleled opportunity to develop vital skills.
If you are strong in creativity, emotional intelligence and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Senior cloud software developer / engineer at Raytheon Australia today!
AUSSA121: Mawson Lakes SA, 1-11 Technology Drive, Mawson Lakes, SA, 5095, Australia
Position Role Type:
• Develop critical Modernisation of Maritime Electronic Warfare System of Systems in direct support of the Royal Australian Navy.
• Gain hands-on experience from concept to delivery of a cutting-edge Maritime Electronic Warfare Command and Control System.
• Work within a high calibre team with great benefits and professional development.
Raytheon... Australia is proud to be the trusted capability partner of the Australian Defence Force, working hand-in-hand to deliver some of the most innovative and ground-breaking Electronic Warfare projects in the country.
As we experience rapid growth, we are looking for a Cloud Software Developer/Engineer to design, develop and implement a cloud based Software Application as per the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) (refer to within a greenfield DevSecOps development to modernise the Navy’s EW capabilities. Come and be part of a team that will use a pipeline built to integrate and deploy a solution numerous times, on a daily basis for this brand-new development.
The software solution development will be cloud based and executed using Scaled Agile Framework. This critical role will see you working as part of a Scrum team and engaging with the Automation (CI/CD) team and various other application Scrum teams to deliver solutions that will delight the customer.
We offer outstanding opportunities to grow, with Raytheon Australia’s exclusive professional development programs and a raft of employee benefits tailored to suit every stage of your career and lifestyle. Playing a key role in key projects is just one of the many reasons why it’s great to work at Raytheon Australia.
As a Cloud Software Developer/Engineer you will be required to contribute stories, design, development, test, and verification of software functionality. You will apply advanced technical theories, patterns, methodologies, principles, and expertise to provide innovative solutions to the program.
You can look forward to the following essential elements in this exciting role:
• Analyse, design and develop a cloud based software application using a highly automated CI/CD pipeline and Software Development Environment, delivering value continuously.
• Work with your Scrum Master and Product Owner to implement software functionality that comply to the definition of done and delight the customer.
• Relentlessly improving the flow of value with the Scrum team.
• Planning for Sprints and Program Increments.
• Demonstrating functionality to stakeholders.
• Working together as team.
• Building quality into the product, using test-driven development and automated test frameworks.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM is essential.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in software design, development, and testing is essential
• Experience building applications using cloud services and containerisation essential
• Experience working with a CI/CD pipeline (this includes version control, quality, deployment, test automation tools, etc.) is essential
• Experience working within Scrum is essential
• Experience working within SAFe is desirable
• Excellent written and oral communications skills essential
• Experience in using DevSecOps as a framework is desirable
• Experience in a Defence related industry is desirable
• Must be eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Government (Defence) Security Clearance up to NV -1 - eligibility can be found at
Don’t miss the opportunity to build your career in a world class team and help build the defence systems that keep Australia safe.
As our employees say, we do great work at Raytheon Australia and it’s great to #workhere. Come and find out why!
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the apply button below or contact us at View email address on jobs.institutedata.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Benefits of working as a Senior cloud software developer / engineer in Adelaide:
● Excellent Benefits Package
● Professional Development Opportunities
● Advantageous package
Sydney NSW Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.