ALSTOM Transport Austria GmbH Austria Austria
1 month ago
Project Industrialisation Engineer (m/w/d)
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 2956,43 EUR gross / month (14 x) for full-time employment according to the collective bargaining agreement. Overpayment depends on relevant work experience and qualifications.
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your technical expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You'll report to Franz Santner, Services Engineering Manager, and work alongside passionate, motivated and flexible teammates.
You'll responsible to industrialize the maintenance, renovation/modernization or warranty activity at the Depot, Repair Centre or Production site(s) in order to secure the production deliverables. Day-to-day, you'll work closely with teams across the business including other Project Industrialization Teams, Production Execution team, Industrial network, Apsys network, Sub-contractors, Supply Chain, Warranty Teams, Tooling Management or Project Industrial Data Management.
We'll... look to you for:
• Lead the industrialization of technical documentation, respecting the Standard Manufacturing Process & Standard Manufacturing Line guidelines, footprint
• Elaborate the required industrial deliverables: Macro-process, Work Instructions, implantation of the workstations, Bill of Material, Task Sequence and/or Standard Operations Sheet, Work Instructions, Method times, definitive Layouts.
• Provide inputs to Industrial means and tools requirements for project execution activities
• Implement the Project Make or Buy strategy in all deliverables
• Define and implement the training plan related to industrial topics and to Special Processes
• Validate on the field the industrial deliverables, tools and industrial means with maintenance execution (FAI)
• Respect the Industrial Planning milestones (followed by the IMFU)
• Establish Asbestos abatement, stripping, parts retention and hidden damage Industrial Processes
• Understand and support the implementation of APSYS subjects related to Industrial Roadmap
• Ensure Railway Safety and EHS, AZDP standards are respected
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That's why we don't expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we've listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
• Technical education or understanding of Methods Engineering, writing and improving manufacturing and/or maintenance work instructions, line balancing, Lean Manufacturing
• IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• English and German fluency
• Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP) for Bill of Materials, Routings, Configuration follow-up
• Working knowledge of Quality and Health & Safety standards and systems
• Flexible and Adaptable. Can adapt to new ideas, new issues
• Team Player. Supports team members, Spirit of "Team Trust Action"
Things you'll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey - the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You'll also:
• Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines
• Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
• Contribute to innovative projects
• Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries
• Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
• Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension)
You don't need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you'll be proud. If you're up for the challenge, we'd love to hear from you
• Company canteen & Meal allowance
• Easy public transportation access & Parking spaces nearby
• Flexible working hours, home office & Bridge Day regulationay
• Local and international career opportunities, training & development
• Company events, Employee discounts & Shares purchase program
• Company pension plan, Parental part-time, 1-month paternal leave
• Company doctor & Health measures
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow's mobility. That's why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.