EWI Recruitment Poland Poland
1 month ago
EWI - Global Talent Solutions
Ewi is a specialist recruitment & mobilisation consultancy headquartered in the City of London. We specialise in senior and highly technical positions across the engineering, technology and construction sectors worldwide.
The Site HSE Manager's job purpose is to manage and monitor the HSE management system on site during the project execution. He will report directly to the Site Manager and provide his assistance and guidance to the project as requested regarding HSE topics.
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills, both in German and in English language (spoken and written)
• Capable of working independently, however, with the support from and in permanent cooperation with the other members of Project Management Department
• Ability to work with different business cultures
• Proficient computer skills utilizing
• MS office basic programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to deal with several issues concurrently
• Pro-active... attitude
• The position requires a high disposition to travel
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong personal planning & organisation skills
• High level of commitment and dedication
• Systematic problem-solving and safety orientated behaviour
• The position requires a high willingness to travel
• Willingness to continuously expand one's knowledge (especially regarding technology developments)
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a HSE position in operative project execution and construction site management for complex technical projects in either civil construction, manufacturing and plant engineering industry, the wind energy sector and/or similar industries/energy sectors.
• Bachelor in Engineering related careers or Master specialized in HSE is suggested/preferable, but work experience shall be regarded as more relevant
• Basic knowledge and appreciation of construction sites phases in wind industry or similar
Required certificates and training's
The following certificates and training's are required prior to start of work on a construction site:
GWO Training Standard has to be obtained including:
o Valid first aid certification
o Fire awareness training
o Manual handling training
o Rescue at heights training
Valid medical evaluations required by Country and P&C, such as:
o Drive & control ability; G25 (valid for Germany) or equivalent
o Working at heights ability; G41 (valid for Germany) or equivalent that will be essential
o Respiratory protective equipment; G26.1 (valid for Germany) or equivalent
o Noise medical check-up; G20(G20.1) (valid for Germany) or equivalent
Occupational health & safety instruction
Further certificates and trainings
The HSE Manager will be asked to participate in special trainings per the required work to be performed such as:
• Safety walk and talk training
• Safe driving training
• Training regarding the quality process on construction sites
• Instruction in the use of internal IT-systems e.g. Windchill; SAP; BIC; Upvise; etc.
• Training in the fall protection system specified at the site
• Training in the Service Lift within the WT at site.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please apply or send your CV directly to [email protected]
ewi is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. ewi is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.