Longwood University Georgia Georgia
1 month ago
You are viewing a preview of this job. Log in or register to view more details about this job.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing a portfolio of 5-15 client accounts across various industries. You will serve as the main point of contact between clients and Online Optimism’s coordinators, strategists, designers, developers, and directors who do the... marketing and design work for those clients. You will work closely with our clients, providing strategic guidance and ensuring the successful implementation of digital marketing campaigns and completion of website builds.
This is a fast-paced role that requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication abilities, and a deep understanding of digital marketing strategies.
We offer a truly hybrid workplace. We have staff working out of amazing office spaces in New Orleans, LA and Washington, DC. You may also work remote from anywhere in the US, either at home or at a coworking space that we provide. You can work either ET or CT.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• 60% client communication and coordination to help our team achieve clients’ goals.
• 20% onboarding and offboarding clients in coordination with Online Optimism’s Growth team.
• 20% reporting on clients’ campaigns and communicating our teams’ progress throughout campaigns.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you’re looking for a place to grow where your work (and you) will be appreciated and rewarded, you’ll find a home at Online Optimism.
You must have at least:
• 2+ years of creative agency experience.
• Proven experience as an Account Executive in a digital marketing agency, handling multiple client accounts simultaneously.
• Knowledge of a wide variety of digital marketing tactics, including but not limited to social media, SEO, Google Ads, and content marketing.
• Strong communication skills, and a love of talking to people.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling and persuasive content.
In addition, the strongest candidates will have:
• Analytical experience, with Google Analytics or a similar platform.
• Digital marketing certifications, or a degree in marketing.
• Knowledge of web design/Word Press
• Portfolio showcasing previous digital marketing campaigns and content creation work.
To be considered, you must apply via the external application link through Handshake. What’s It Like to Be an Optimist?
As a full-time employee, you’ll receive all the benefits that a career at Online Optimism gets you. They’re fully detailed on our Careers page, but an overview is below:
• Base annual salary paid weekly.
• Technology stipend of $1,000 / year (also paid weekly.)
• SIMPLE IRA plan with 3% matching.
• Potential additional $1,200 in earned bonuses depending on achieving your KPIs (discussed three times a year).
Insurance and Wellness
• Health insurance for you and any dependents at three different levels so you can choose what’s perfect for you. Online Optimism covers 50% (between $1,859.16 / year in our lowest plan of 1 person to $8,182.44 for a family plan)
• Dental insurance for you and any dependents – we cover 50%, so it can be worth anywhere from $208.32 / year (one person, no dependents) to $626.52 at the highest plan.
• Vision Insurance:
We cover 100% (we look at a lot of screens, y’all) which is $75.12 at the lowest (one person, no dependents) to $221.64 at the highest (family plan). Our plan (at most stores) covers new glasses & frames up to $200 / year.
• All employees receive raises at least annually, and our high-performers have earned raises two to three times a year in the past.
• All employees receive holiday bonuses. The amount depends on our company’s success throughout the year.
PTO & Holidays
While financial compensation and insurance is important, we believe that your time spent outside of work is often just as important to maintaining a health balance – one of our values is Work is work, not life. This position will receive:
• PTO (in additional to unlimited sick time):
• In 2023, you’ll receive 11 days of PTO. You receive them as 3 days in April, 3 days in July, and 5 days in October.
• Starting in 2024, you’ll receive 15 days of PTO annually on January 1st.
• Financial compensation for any unused PTO at the end of the year, valued at 1/500th your annual salary. (It does not rollover.)
• Summer Fridays, which are four Friday half days throughout June to August. You’ll get all your first year.
• Half day for your birthday (available anytime your birthday week).
• Unlimited sick time for physical or mental wellbeing. This includes unlimited time for things including bereavement, mental health days, miscarriages, or any reason our Optimists believe they won’t be working at 100%.
• 14 holidays per year, including:
New Year’s Day, Mardi Gras Tuesday (+ the previous Monday and Friday)*, Good Friday*, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday,
• Christmas Eve,
• Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve.
• The 6 religious holidays, marked with an
• asterisk*, may be…
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.