Bairesdev S.A. Cartagena Cartagena Province Colombia
1 month ago
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for an External Communications Manager to join our Marketing and Communications team. You will develop a Press and PR strategy and execute highly effective communications plans that achieve profit and maximize the brand’s long-term potential through a deep understanding of the consumer and our target market. This is an excellent opportunity for professionals looking to advance their careers in one of the industry's fastest-growing companies!
What You’ll Do:
Lead our Press and Public Relations team in producing high-quality content that engages customers and raises brand awareness.
- Create... and implement effective press and public relations strategies to increase brand awareness and consideration, as well as to strengthen the brand's positioning.
- Measure, report, and adjust communications activities based on outcomes.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media, and coordinating all public relations activities.
- Create high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, bylined articles, keynote presentations, and related materials.
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy as needed.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Press and PR manager.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of B2B service marketing.
- Prior experience leading a high-performing team.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Media relations (regional or global) + industry analyst relations.
- Management of reputational crises (media relations + social media).
- KPI mindset.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail and an advanced level of English.
- Native English level.
- Advanced Spanish.
- Proven press and public relations experience for key players in the US market.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here, you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely with a consistent and robust culture promoting diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now
Cartagena Cartagena Province Bolivar
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.