Mohawk Industries Roanoke AL United States
1 month ago
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team...
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must have a PIT operator's license or be successful in securing a license within the first 90 days.
• Ability to demonstrate basic mathematics skills.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend documents in Standard English.
• Must have basic computer knowledge (i.e. MS Excel, MS Word)
• Must be able to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time.
• Banding, crouching, and stooping may be required.
• Must have a working knowledge of the flow of materials within the department.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds on a regular basis.
• Must be able and willing to complete training to perform the warp changeover functions.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include evening and night shifts, weekends, and holidays.
• Preform all functions related to the changing out of a warp (lease, set, frame, tie, start up).
• Place tie-in machine on frame, thread lease cord through tie-in machine and tie springs at the end of the frame.
• Tighten the top lease using the warp tensioners.
• Observe and make corrections as necessary to ensure that all ends have been tied properly.
• Remove machine from frame.
• Disassemble frame and pull new warp over to be smashed.
• Perform all miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Obey all safety rules and regulations.
• Report all safety hazards, accidents and/or injuries, no matter how slight to supervision.
• Miscellaneous duties as required by supervisor.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant
Roanoke AL USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.