Nesco Resource Lake Mary FL United States
1 month ago
Professional Recruiter, Enterprise Delivery
Lake Mary, Florida...
Reports To: Recruiting Manager / Vice President Enterprise Delivery
Our Enterprise Delivery Team in Lake Mary, Florida is looking to recruit, train, and develop Top Sourcing and Recruiting Professionals that will "Match Talent with Opportunity " across the United States We are looking for Career oriented individuals that are highly motivated and driven to succeed in a highly competitive environment, and which will directly support our National Contingent Workforce Programs
Our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the Administrative/Professional, Industrial & Technical, Engineering, and Information Technology skill sets and verticals. We work with large National programs across the United States, recruiting and staffing for large Fortune 500 companies in the following industries:
Aerospace/Aviation, Automotive, Controls & Automation, Energy/Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Healthcare Diagnostics, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical, Supply Chain, and Information Technology.
The Professional Recruiter will be responsible for managing their own desk, while working within a highly technical team to service the national programs that we manage. This position will involve attending daily divisional meetings, collaborating with Account Managers for daily fulfillment, sourcing, screening, qualifying, submitting, and placing prospective candidates on assignment at our client locations across the country
Daily Duties Include:
• Working job openings across multiple clients, industries, and locations
• Analyzing job requirements and interpret job requirements/needs
• Heavy inbound and outbound calling.
• Utilizing Internet Search, Job Boards, ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems), and VMS (Vendor Management System) related tools.
• Excellent Interpersonal communication with candidates, clients, and hiring managers
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Coordinating and scheduling interviews, job offers, and HR related functions as it pertains to new hires
• Bachelor's Degree (Business Management, Technical, Communications, Marketing, Sales)
• Keen Interest in Technical Matters (Engineering, IT, Technology)
• 0-3 years of experience
• Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Proficient with Internet Search and Navigation
• Strong Communication Skills (Phone, Email, Writing)
• Sales Oriented / Self Motivated
• Effectively work in a team dynamic
• Positive mental attitude
Nesco Resource is an Equal Employment Opportunity and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran's status, or other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law
Lake Mary FL USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.