FastTek Global Dearborn MI United States
1 month ago
What You’ll Be Able To Do
• As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will focus on powerful backend APIs, helpful tools, data management, security, deployment solutions, and more!
• A lot of our web projects are written using Angular with a NoSQL datastore and are deployed to Pivotal Cloud Foundry...
Key Roles And Responsibilities Of Position
• Building dynamic applications with Java cutting edge technologies in an Agile environment.
• Need to have deep understanding to design & follow the protocols in system integration
• Ensure project-based decisions support appropriate IT policies and standards
• Ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team
• Serve as a technical go-to resource for less experienced associates
• Work with multiple cross functional/technical team to deliver a solution
• Responsible for researching, recommending, prototyping, and/or initiating the development of or introduction of next-generation products, methodologies and technologies.
• Provide expertise on multiple platforms, system integration, and compatibility.
• Function as think-tank experts to quickly assess, make recommendations, and implement software solutions during critical production or disaster events.
• Leverage engineering practices like pair programming and software craftsmanship principle
• Strong expertise in Core Java, Angular, Springs, Springboot, REST Services, Github, JUnits, JPA or Hibernate (ORM Framework), Oracle 12
• Exposure in Microservices implementation and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
• Experience in Cloud infra management & deployments
• Experience in Agile Team deliveries and tools (Rally, Jira)
• Develops, maintains and optimizes the software development environment.
• Perform application analysis, design, development, unit testing (Junit) and implementation activities
• 5+ years' programming experience in Java 1.7 or 1.8
• Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet . We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories . Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra . We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years !
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused .
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest . Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include
• Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
• Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
• Long Term Disability (100% paid)
• Life Insurance (100% paid)
• 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal
Dearborn MI USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.