ABB Alpharetta GA Georgia
1 month ago
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and... collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As the European OEM Sales Account Manager you will be driving the sales performance of Robotics Division’s Automotive OEM business in Auto OEMs Products Robotics & Discrete Automation, participating in sales strategy discussions, assigning goals and negotiating sales budgets and marketing plans.
The overall responsibility is to generate and follow up on robot and robot systems leads and develop ABB’s business with end customers and System Integrators for robotic products, systems, and services.
This position reports to
Vice President Automotive Robotics - USA
• Sell >$5M in product sales during next 12 months.
• Develop and implement plan to penetrate target list of end customers in the territory
• Identify, qualify, acquire, and develop 2-3 capable and successful integration partners in the territory
• Submit complete and accurate proposal and forecast information with Salesforce
• Utilize relationship based selling techniques with customers and demonstrate ROI (Return on Investment)sales approach to key customers
• High School Diploma or GED with 9 years of sales experience OR Associate’s Degree with 7 years of sales experience or
• Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of sales experience is preferred
• Experience in selling automation, preferably robots and robotic automation systems for a variety of applications
• Ability to work with a variety of levels of customer personnel from Management to Labor. Ability to represent ABB in front of customers professionally and technically
• Proven ability to develop and maintain large and small customer accounts. Proven in a matrix sales organization and ability to work autonomous
• Readiness to do what it takes to develop a customer base, including cold calls if necessary
• PC (professional computer) proficiency to include MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce
• Up to 85% domestic travel required, limited international
• Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
• Retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Disability insurance
• Healthcare plan
• Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. www.abb.com/robotics
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Alpharetta GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.