Bristol Myers Squibb Leiderdorp Netherlands
1 month ago
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual.
Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it.
You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity.
Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Read more : careers.bms.com / working-with-us .
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a... single vision transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry each of our passionate colleagues contributes to innovations that drive meaningful change.
We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Cell Therapy is one of the most groundbreaking new forms of cancer treatments being studied today. With therapies only in their infancy and BMS’s continued investment in our Cell Therapy capabilities, the growth potential of this science, your career, and the ability to help patients are incredible.
The Netherlands is home to our first European Cell Therapy facility, located at the Leiden Bio Science Park, the largest life sciences cluster of The Netherlands.
This new state of the art facility is focused on commercial manufacturing with capabilities for multi-product Cell Therapy manufacturing.
You can become part of this exciting journey. Check out this video if you want to know more about it!
Leiden Site is seeking a dynamic People Manager to join a highly motivated team of Materials Management and Supply Chain professionals.
You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a minimal amount of direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
You will be responsible for Warehousing and Material movement Operations to internal customers in support of cellular therapeutic manufacturing during process transfers, routine production, and technology improvements.
This role is accountable to manage a well-designed and integrated supply plan from controlled-non-classified (CNC) material receipt to manufacturing delivery, thereby ensuring adherence by the team to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), regulatory requirements and company policy while performing job functions.
• Develop and manage Warehouse team member resource allocation & shift schedules to meet workflow demands.
• Coach and counsel team members to develop their skill sets and create an environment of continuous learning, teamwork, transparency, and a sense of urgency.
• Promote and engage team in safety and safety training program; foster a culture of compliance and strong environmental, health, and safety performance.
• Communicate with stakeholders inside and outside of Supply Chain to drive successful outcomes for the site and functional business unit.
• Maintain and communicate performance metrics for the Warehouse team, setting and maintaining high expectations for team performance & compliance with BMS Values.
• Identify strategic and operational issues both internally and externally, develop proposals, outline solutions, and provide time commitments and resources
• Compliant implementation and maintenance of Warehouse procedures and providing input in ensuring documents are technically sound, promote effective and efficient operations and comply with cGMP requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
• Relevant education or experience in Science, Facilities and Engineering on HBO / Bachelor level.
• 3 5 years of advanced People manager experience in a cGMP Supply Chain, Biologics or process support environment.
• Advanced proficiency in ERP systems and analytics tools.
• Advanced knowledge of fundamental concepts of materials management, planning and site production scheduling.
• Participation in and / or lead cross-functional teams to improve systems, processes, or internal / external performance.
• Ability to effectively communicate problem statements and viable solution options using pro vs. con and cost vs. benefit approaches.
• Experience with lean six sigma projects and change execution management.
• General dangerous goods experience and certifications are a plus.
Why You Should Apply?
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway.
You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as Transforming patients’ lives through science™ , every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary.
Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations / adjustments and ongoing support in their roles.
Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation / adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations / adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to adastaffingsupport@bms.
com . Visit careers.bms.com / eeo -accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.