Bristol Myers Squibb South Holland Netherlands
1 month ago
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual.
Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it.
You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity.
Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Read more : careers.bms.com / working-with-us .
Bristol Myers Squibb has been active in the Dutch market... for over 50 years, employing people across a range of activities and business units in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The Netherlands is also home to our first European Cell Therapy facility , located at the Leiden Bio Science Park, the largest life sciences cluster of The Netherlands.
This new state of the art facility is focused on commercial manufacturing with capabilities for multi-product Cell Therapy manufacturing.
You can become part of this exciting journey. Check out this video if you want to know more about it!
The Netherlands has everything it takes to become the medicines hub of Europe, the so-called Boston by the North Sea. As we continue to expand our footprint by building this new site, we are looking to grow our team.
Would you like to become an important chain in our worldwide network to bring this new personalized treatment to patients suffering from blood cancer?
Join us and be a game changer!
For more information about Bristol Myers Squibb Netherlands, visit us at bms.com / nl or careers.bms.com / nl
The Manager, Global CT Import / Export belongs to the Global Cell Therapy Logistics & Trade organization, which is part of Cell Therapy Supply Chain.
The role is responsible for planning and executing import and export activities for Europe and APAC region for cell Therapy logistic organization which includes clinical and commercial cell therapy materials, Raw material and ingredients used for Cell therapy manufacturing processes.
The role owns operational trade aspects for Europe and Apac region with Customs & Trade Compliance, Finance, Tax, and Quality and ensures importation and exportation is executed effectively.
Key external collaborators are customs broker, raw material and external vendors, distribution hubs, apheresis hub and Site of care.
• Oversee the operational processes for assuring trade compliance review and approval relating to valuation, export licensing, technical data, foreign travel, re-exports, re-transfers, and export and import shipments under the Europe and Apac regulations.
• Provide performance metrics for export and import processes.
• Implement action for resolution of import / export compliance problems, questions, or complaints.
• Ensure configuration and control of the import / export registry and trade compliance documentation is maintained.
• Ensure standardized and integrated international trade operations procedures and processes are implemented to maximize corporate efficiency and minimize regulatory risk.
• Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional logistics and manufacturing teams,
• prepare commercial documentation for export shipments and ensure broker and carrier conformance to BMS shipping instructions.
• Implement and manage specific Customs programs as Bonded warehouse ( BW) Inward process Relief (IPR)
• Supervise maintenance of the Site Import Log, performs audits of entry documents, and declared value confirmations assuring activities are performed in accordance with import / export procedures and requirements.
• Responsible to provide guidance as subject matter expert to other site functions regarding import, export and customs program requirements.
• Initiate and drive projects to improve shipment and / or import / export process efficiencies
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience in Customs Operations. · Good knowledge of EU Customs Regulations and import / export procedures.
Training or familiarity with special customs regime and AEO · Knowledge of SAP, Oracle or equivalent. · Excellent communications and computer skills with a demonstrated proficiency with Word and Excel.
• Ability to work independently and participate in project teams. · Able to communicate will all levels of Management and develop successful working relationships.
• Ability to work confidently within groups in a multinational company and respond to global / cultural sensitivities. · Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with a focus on Excel.
• Knowledge of APAC customs regulation a plus
Disclaimer : For any third parties or external agencies, please, be informed we do not accept unsolicited requests, proposals, applications or profiles for any of our roles at BMS.
Why You Should Apply
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway.
You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as Transforming patients’ lives through science™ , every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary.
Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations / adjustments and ongoing support in their roles.
Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation / adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations / adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to adastaffingsupport@bms.
com . Visit careers.bms.com / eeo -accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations
South Holland Netherlands
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.